Refresh Oven Cleaning understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with Refresh Oven Cleaning obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by John Jamieson, who is trading as Refresh Oven Cleaning in England.
Registered address: 35 Harewood Ave, Sale, M33 5BX.
Data Protection Officer: John Jamieson
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0 79 5642 8556
Postal Address: 35 Harewood Ave, Sale, M33 5BX.
What Does This Policy Cover?
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which Refresh Oven Cleaning will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data Refresh Oven Cleaning hold about you. Part 11 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by Refresh Oven Cleaning is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact Refresh Oven Cleaning using the details in Part 12 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask Refresh Oven Cleaning to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that Refresh Oven Cleaning have. Please contact Refresh Oven Cleaning using the details in Part 12 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to Refresh Oven Cleaning using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to Refresh Oven Cleaning directly, Refresh Oven Cleaning are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask Refresh Oven Cleaning for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. Refresh Oven Cleaning do not use your personal data in this way
For more information about Refresh Oven Cleaning use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact Refresh Oven Cleaning using the details provided in Part 12.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about Refresh Oven Cleaning use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What Data Do You Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, Refresh Oven Cleaning may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Email address;
- Telephone number
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, Refresh Oven Cleaning must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Refresh Oven Cleaning use of your personal data, or because it is in Refresh Oven Cleaning legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us at the above contact points.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, Refresh Oven Cleaning may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and telephone and text message and post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. Refresh Oven Cleaning will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
Refresh Oven Cleaning will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Your personal data will therefore be kept until you unsubscribe or is no longer relevant to the reason we collected it.
How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
Refresh Oven Cleaning will only store or transfer your personal data on our internal company databases or on third party password protected software that we use to communicate with you. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, Refresh Oven Cleaning take a number of important measures, including the following:
- Access to our internal databases can only be achieved after logging onto our systems which require a username and password.
- Access to our third party protected software is username and password protected.
- All the suppliers of the third party software we use are GDPR compliant.
Do You Share My Personal Data?
Refresh Oven Cleaning will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes unless we have your permission, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Refresh Oven Cleaning obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 8.
If any personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, Refresh Oven Cleaning will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 8.
Can I Withhold Information?
You may access all areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data Refresh Oven Cleaning have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 12. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover Our administrative costs in responding.
Refresh Oven Cleaning will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date Refresh Oven Cleaning receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
How Do I Contact You?
To contact Refresh Oven Cleaning about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details for the attention of John Jamieson:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 0 79 5642 8556
- Postal Address: 35 Harewood Ave, Sale, M33 5BX.
Refresh Oven Cleaning may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if Refresh Oven Cleaning change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.